Applied Developmental Analysis (ADA)
ADA is a new way of thinking about unique personal growth. It is a synthesis of:
- Developmental Psychology
- “Positive Psychology”
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) and other learning theories (e.g., classical conditioning)
- Building in intrinsically enjoyable curricula such as the use of technology (i.e., Computers, iPads, video, etc.), literature, music, movement, graphic arts or other activities specifically interesting to your child
- Interdisciplinary therapeutic approaches
- Evidence-based methodologies
ADA combines Developmental Psychology – which recognizes that people change across a lifetime of experience in unique ways – with a range of different therapeutic disciplines and approaches aimed to maximize growth. ADA includes data-driven interdisciplinary methods woven together in a therapeutic mosaic that fits each person individually in every phase of their life.
What is ADA? — an integrated and unique path to your child’s growth….